NEWS FLASH, SPECIAL TOUR MAY 2014
Tour HUNGARY for a Lifetime of Memories BOOKING NOW $6200.00 from Brisbane
I am excited to escort travelers on a holiday leaving for Hungary on 25 May 2014 returning 8th June with an overnight stopover in Hong Kong.
The package includes economy airfare from Brisbane (other areas of Australia; Sydney, Melbourne please ask) to Budapest Hungary and return, airport taxes, transportation, accommodations and day trips.
The proposed itinerary for the trip of a lifetime includes:
- An opportunity to soak up the colorful, vibrant atmosphere of Hong Kong,
- Four nights of accommodation in Budapest with the magnificent city lights, historic architecture, world class shopping all within walking distance of the Danube River.
- A historic day river cruise before setting off south passing through ancient villages and cities to a farm stay resort set in fertile country surrounds. The resort includes Hungarian meals, wines, hospitality and leisure activities.
- The option to obtain high quality dental work with savings of up to 70% over Australian prices in the city of Janoshalma.
- Day trips include the therapeutic mineral hot springs in Kiskunhalas, a market day in Serbia, tour of Mercedes Benz factory and historic castles, museums, art galleries and winery in a country steeped in tradition and folklore.
Itinerary all planned beforehand by professionals for that very special holiday.
There is a coffee information night at the Warwick Public Library Meeting Room, Wed. 19 February 5:30pm. All enquires welcome.
Dental Tours to Hungary
According to the Budapest Business Journal, Hungary's high quality and affordable dental care is now attracting 20% of all people looking for dental treatment abroad.
During our tour to Hungary, you have the option for high quality dental work by approved professional dentists and technicians, saving up to 75% for dental procedures over Australian prices. Crowns (porcelain from $100.00), bridges, dentures, implants and more. A panoramic x-ray is required to be submitted for a quote for these procedures before the trip. Why go to Asia for these procedures when you can enjoy beautiful Hungary at the same time?
If you wish you have the option at extra cost of cruising the Danube, Rhine and visiting other countries, including Switzerland, Austria, Germany, England after the official trip ends or stopping on the way home in Asia or before arrival in Budapest. Itinerary all planned beforehand by professionals for that very special holiday.
Shirley Puruczki, Director
Supercom Australia Pty Ltd